PG&E Public Safety Power Shutoff Support
Are you prepared for the next Public Safety Power Shutoff?
ILRSCC is partnering with PG&E, MCE (mceCleanEnergy.org ) along with other community organizations to help people with disabilities be prepared by:
- Receiving ILRSCC support in the event of Public Safety Power Shutoff (PSPS) or disaster.
- Signing up for the Medical Baseline Program to lower the rate on your monthly energy bill, if you require the use of a medical or life support device.
- Accessing backup portable batteries for those who require power for medical reasons. Individuals who use life-sustaining electrical support will be the highest priority.
- Learning more about MCE to improve energy efficiency, health, and safety in your own home.
- Providing tools to help you create a disaster plan, including a personalized disaster kit.
Power Safety Shutoff Resources Application:
Lower your Bill:
Email or Call Us with questions 925-363-7293